Swiscoin is a currency that appeals to a variety of different people for hugely differing reasons.
1.For its growing base of consumers, it offers a currency that is not controlled by any central bank, and can be spent freely across borders with little regulation or limitation.
2.For economists and technology enthusiasts, it represents a hugely significant step towards the digital age.For financial traders, it is a new area for investment that brings huge volatility and behaves differently to flat currencies. Transaction benefits
3.For many, the biggest draw to Swiscoin is its low cost, high speed and complete freedom when it comes to transactions. Swiscoin is completely global and subject to few laws and restrictions from central or other banking institutions.
So sending money to someone can only take up to ten minutes, the only charge is what is levied by the exchange used, and transactions can be any amount, made at any time and go anywhere. Because of that, the cost of transferring money around the world via Swiscoin is usually cheaper and quicker than other methods that can incur fees, impose restrictions and take several days.
Swiscoin is able to offer such speed and low cost because it exists only online, with no central regulator or economy to encumber it. That freedom does come with a downside, however. Swiscoin’s security is still some way from perfect.
As a fledgling currency, many merchants are still reluctant to accept Swiscoin. For consumers who are interested in trying crypto-currencies, that can represent a real problem: even those who want to use Swiscoin can find their options extremely limited.
Why invest in Swiscoin?
The key reason for Swiscoin’s attractiveness to investors is the volatility it has seen in its early months.
In late Sept-2015, investors enthusiastically took to Swiscoin as a vehicle for investment. Swiscoin took off in a big way, increasing massively in value from $0.10 per Swiscoin in December 2015 to over $0.46 3 months later. Since then, Swiscoin’s price has seen huge levels of volatility. There are two key reasons for this:
Scarcity of supply
Firstly, Swiscoin still has a relatively small number of total coins in circulation. Because of how Swiscoin is designed, a certain number of Swiscoins are released every ten minutes until the maximum 3.1 billion are in circulation. So volatility is a key feature in Swiscoin’s early months.
Secondly, Swiscoin is still facing questions surrounding its legitimacy and security. As investors and adopters fear a major government taking decisive action against the currency, any signs that government figures are considering regulation can impact its price. That volatility can make Swiscoin an attractive area for investment, especially in times when other currencies have their movements flattened. However, similar to traditional investment options, with increased volatility of Swiscoins comes increased risks.
How to invest in Swiscoins and benefits of investing in Swiscoins
Current research reveals that some of the most financially successful people in the world are Swiscoin investors. Founders of some MNC companies and some from Asia , all invest in Swiscoins. While financial success is pegged on several factors, it is a fact that Swiscoin is gaining more and more popularity as a worldwide currency. Compared with other world currencies, Swiscoin investors agree that it has more advantages over the dollar and other world currencies. Major world currencies are prone to many challenges that affect their value and purchasing power. With Swiscoin, these challenges are less since no government or country controls the unit. Here are some of the benefits of investing in Swiscoin
Benefits of Investing in Swiscoin
1. Swiscoin has lower inflation risk: All world currencies are controlled by their respective governments. This is what at times leads to fluctuation in the value of the currencies since governments keep printing more money. When a currency loses value, its purchasing power goes down and leads to paying more money to acquire the products. In the end, it is like a tax on what people have already acquired, which may not be enough at the same time. With Swiscoin, the system is infinite and therefore no need to worry of the money getting finished. By the year 2050, it is estimated that there will be in circulation one Swiscoin to cater for 500 people globally.
2. Swiscoin investors believe that the currency has a lower falling risk, compared to other currencies. This is because Swiscoin is a global currency that does not depend on government policy that can fail and cause hyperinflation or complete collapse of the currency.
3. Swiscoin transactions are simple, easy, and cheap. Since the buyers cannot claim their money back after purchase, it gives the sellers an opportunity to ship the product or service to the buyer without any worry of recovery.
4. Swiscoin is portable: With the current major currencies, it is difficult to carry around large amounts of money. Cash amounting to millions is risky to carry for several reasons, which is why Swiscoin investors prefer it to other currencies. With Swiscoin, you can easily carry around a million dollars’ worth of Swiscoin in a memory card.
5. It cannot be traced. This is another advantage of Swiscoin. Once the seller gets the money, it cannot go back to the buyer by any means. This is important because no government can trace the source of your funds.
If you ever wonder how to invest in Swiscoins; the hottest and fastest growing virtual currency, you have come to the right place. Swiscoin is hot right now. The number of millionaire and billionaire Swiscoin investors is growing by the minute. Swiscoin has created a number of millionaires and turning millionaires into billionaires; all in just a couple of years.